首页
职业指导

酒店英语:酒店前台英语口语

2012-03-21
酒店英语:酒店前台英语口语

  1、要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

  拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

  I am afraid I can’t do that.

  不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

  Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

  不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

  2、道歉

  如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是酒店的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

  I am very sorry for the delay.

  很抱歉延误了时间

  I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

  很抱歉造成您的不便。

  I would like to apologize for the mistake.

  为这个错误我深致歉意。

  3、客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

  You are welcome.

  不客气。

  Thank you, sir.

  谢谢您,先生。

  Thank you very much.

  非常感谢您。

  4、交给客人某些东西时,可以说。

  Here you are.

  您要的东西在这里。

  Here is your room key.

  这是您的房间钥匙。

  Here it is.

  这是您的东西。

  5、当客人准备离开时,可以说:

  Have a nice day.

  祝您有美好的一天。

  Please enjoy your stay

  祝您住宿愉快。

  We hope to see you again soon.

  希望不久能再次见到您。

  Thank you for staying with us.

  6、当客人的英语难以理解时

  面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。

  Pardon?

  对不起?

  Pardon me?

  对不起?

  I beg your pardon?

  对不起请再说一遍好吗?

  Could you repeat that, please?

  请您重复一遍好吗?

  若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:

  Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

  不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

  7、酒店前台的礼貌用语:

  Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临。

  Can I help you?我能帮你忙吗?

  What kind of room would you like, sir?先生,您要什么样的房间?

  Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。

  Enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们这里住的愉快。

  May I know your name and your room number, please?我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?

  Excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?请问您的名字如何拼写?

  Here’s your room key.这是你的房间钥匙。

  I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you? 先生,对不起,让您久等了。我能为您做点什么吗?

  Please wait your turn.请排队等候。

  May I know your name, please?请问贵姓大名。(不认识客人时用)

  I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。

  Don’t mention it. My pleasure.请不要客气,我乐意效劳。

  Have a good rest, sir.先生,请好好休息。

  Good morning, sir. Can I be of service to you? 早安,先生。我可否为你效劳?

  A moment, please. I will be with you as soon as possible.请稍等片刻。我将尽快帮你办。

  Can I have your name and room number, please?请告诉我您的名字及房间号码?

  Here is your bill, sir.先生,这是您的帐单。

  Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出来。

  We accept the following credit cards,madam.小姐,我们接受以下几种信用卡。

  Please sign here, sir.先生,请在这签上你的名字。

  We hope you will come stay with us again.希望你再光临我们酒店

  Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?麻烦你替我将美圆兑成人民币好吗?

  The rates of exchange are on the board, sir.先生,请参考告示牌的外币兑换价。

  I’m sorry but We do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japanese yen.对不起,我们不能将港币换成日元。

  Please could I see your passport or other identification, madam?小姐,请出示你的护照或其它身份证明文件