• Responsible for the security and safety of all company assets including guests, colleagues and their property. The core value statement is “better everyday” by having a safety focus that enables an improvement cycle in the Health and Safety field.
• Responsible for ensuring all hotel property is protected from theft, vandalism or damage.
• Frequent patrols and checks of hotel areas including safety equipment and exits.
• Ensure there is no solicitation of non hotel services taking place on site
• Ensure only authorized persons or goods are permitted on and off site （restricted areas）
• Deal with guest and colleague issues with empathy.
• Assist with initial investigation in relation to allegations of loss or damage.
• Assist with initial investigation in relation to guest or colleague injury accident.
• Be familiar with hotel rules and policies
• Maintain the key control system