Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
2. Organization of production or a la carte kitchens.
3. Menu and recipe implementation with given guidance.
4. Staff training and development.
5. Product and cost control according to agreed standard
1. Organizational and administration skills
2. Result oriented; interpersonal skills
3. Artistic flair, eye for details, taste and presentation
4. Team player with initiative and leadership skills
5. Able to absorb and pass on information effectively
6. Open and eager to everything new
7. Cooking knowledge from classic to modern cooking styless
8. Committed and career minded
9. College degree/diploma from an accredited culinary institution or apprenticeship
10. 2 years’ work experience in 5 star hotel or high profile restaurant in similar capacity