Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world's finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues to best-in-class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
We are looking for a Sales Manager based in Changsha
We are hiring a key member of our GSO team, based in Changsha, to be under the guidance of AVP - Global Sales (China Emerging Markets), the incumbent shall develop and manage the responsible Global / National Accounts RFP / Regional Agreement, achieving the revenue objectives of the company
As a Sales Manager based in Changsha, we rely on you to:
1. Handle key accounts and pro-actively source for growth both FIT and MICE business.
2. Represent Shangri-La hotels in the yearly RFP / Regional Agreement rate submission and negotiation process with the global accounts (HVGA, GA, CNA) to ensure that best financial growth for our Shangri-La hotels during RFP periods as well as new hotels with potential are being enlisted.
3. Closely follow up with all business leads, assigned project or duties and advise AVP - Global Sales (China Emerging Markets) with job progress.
4. Assist AVP - Global Sales (China Emerging Markets) monitor the performance of both Revenue and Room Night for GSO corporate sales team.
5. Assist AVP - Global Sales (China Emerging Markets) to formulate and implement corporate sales strategies.
6. Pro-actively source for new account and growth both FIT and MICE business.
7. Interact and maintain a strong rapport with responsible key corporate clients/accounts and to constantly support the corporate sales team with their key accounts whenever it is required.
8. Monitor, analyze and report on competitors' sales and promotion activities.
We Are Looking for Someone Who:
1. Has at least 2 years' experience on a similar position in NSO/GSO/RSO or a large hotel.
2. Has a strong capability to establish and maintain major active accounts within his/her market areas.
3. Fully committed and embracing to Shangri-La Corporate values.
4. Good in-depth knowledge of corporate accounts within local and domestic markets.
5. Interact and communicates well with people.
6. Be punctual and organized in daily work.
7. Good command in writing & speaking English / Chinese.
8. Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner.
9. Demonstrate strong negotiation skill to maximize hotel profit in all revenue producing areas.
10. Proficient in Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
11. Able to maintain the highest integrity on Account Information.