To deliver high quality, prompt and courteous Facility Management services in support of Client's business needs in a safe working environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Facility management
1)Assist to arrange ad-hoc repair and pick up the hotline
2)To follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures, fill the FSR.
2. Office equipment & environment management
1)Assist FM/FO to ensure a good office environment, including arranging office ad-hoc repair, monitoring landscaping service and cleaning service.
3. Vendor management
1)To assist client/FM to bid the contractors.
2)Assist to evaluate the contractors’ service performance.
4. Customer Service / Client Relationships
1)To arrange office soft service. To purchase office consumption (paper, stationery and pantry stuff etc.) and deal with printing materials. To report and submit purchase request for client approval, purchase from approved supplier and ensure they are delivery on time with accurate quantity.
2)To handle confidential document destruction and document archiving.
3)Coordinate and support Global Souring in related purchasing & services.
4)Ensured Key Operations Procedures are followed to ensure service standards are maintained.
5)Support the meeting room and poster printing.
7)Mooncake & notebook & parking fee & drinking water &business card delivery &name card support.
5. Payment/ billing management
1)Assist to receive and verify the monthly statement. Allocate the expenses and prepare reports to client.
2)To assist FM to do accrual.
3)Deal with the invoice & payment for client and vendor.
4)Apply for the PO &contract.
6. Space management
1)Assist to follow the Space information in CAFM system for Client.
7. Keep good communication with landlord and management company.
8. To assist FM to do report work, including monthly report and QBR report etc.
9. Arrange the QBR meeting and do the meeting minutes.
10. Any other duties assigned by the client / FM.
1. University degree
2. Relevant experience in administration
3. Finance skills
4. Proficiency in English (reading and written)