· Manage and coach team based on JLL rules and client requirement
· Develop and sustain a high-quality, well motivated team, manage the team’s turnover rate within the required %.
· Ensure high staff morale, trust and work ethics; build a cooperative working environment.
· Effectively integrate the team to work as a whole; Implement performance management and goal setting/reviews of all team members.
· Responsible in mentoring and enabling Training & Development of team members.
· Work out succession plans for all direct-reports.
· Deliver excellent customer service to meet on-site client’s expectations
· Build and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders &/or client and be comfortable working across all levels
· Monitor procedures to ensure client’s expectations are conveyed and worked upon.
· Maintain a high client satisfaction level and minimize client complaints.
· Meet KPI and achieve targeted KPI scores.
Procurement & Vendor Management
· Manage multiple vendors including hard and soft skills to deliver services on time and within budget.
· Manage vendor procurement processes in accordance with agreed client procurement guidelines as well as JLL procurement best practices.
· Take lead on regular vendor performance review/management (including KPI scoring). Make sure the vendors’ performance meet client required KPI, back to back.
Contracts Management / Implementation
· Ensure that all contracts are professionally delivered at the right cost and in line with the JLL Code of Ethics
· Monitor expiry of contracts and initiate re-procurement if needed
· Continually assess contracts to ensure best value delivered to the client
· Ensure that the site’s financial operations are meeting targets and control requirements
· Assist and monitor financial processes to ensure account payable procedures are followed at all times.
· Ensure accurate and timely client billings, AR collection as well as vendor POs, GRNVs and payment.
Health & Safety Management
· Fully understand the health and safety requirement, and the child safeguarding policies in school environment. Make sure no violations from the JLL managed staff on site.
· Set up and implement detailed procedures to ensure the provision of a safe working environment.
· Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards
· Meet the ECM goal each year.
Site Operations Management
· Implement Industry Best Practice operations
· Establish standard operations procedures for all services, make sure the procedures are timely reviewed and updated and are strictly followed.
· Ensure all Critical Environment (CEM) requirements are met
· Seek ways to achieve energy savings, cost savings and improve sustainability and well-being status onsite.
· Establish clear emergency response procedures and escalation call tree. Any 24/7 emergency call shall be responded timely and site attendance is required.
· Assist in the implementation and management of a property risk management program.
· Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovering and business continuity plans.
· Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures.
· Adhere to JLL’s business conduct by ensuring compliance with the firm’s guidelines, procedures and strategies.
· Obey the temporary working arrangement from the leadership.
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· Min. 8 years of experience in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field. At least 3 years in managerial roles with proven track record in managing the team effectively.
· Knowledge of local health and occupational safety requirements
· Knowledge of critical facilities
· Knowledge of vendor management for specialized services
· An understanding of basic technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system)
· Proven capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts
· Strong budget management and financial analysis skills