This position is concerned with to create a royal and trustworthy staff, who take pride in their work providing the highest quality of food.
1. To ensure the good co-ordinate of orders.
2. To have a complete understanding and to follow up on hotel policies relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
3. To attend kitchen supervisor briefings
4. To conduct section briefing in the absence of Cold Kitchen Junior Sous chef
5. To assist the Sous Chef in whole section organization.
6. To monitor the quality and quantity of all food items being served.
7. To monitor correct quality and quantity of all foods received for kitchen.
8. To ensure that no reusable foods are not wasted.
9. To keep Sous Chef aware of all items of on-going projects.
10. To ensure the attractiveness and maintain quality standards as the relate sanitation and cleanliness.
11. To ensure that staff in direct guest contact have full knowledge of all food items and methods in which way they were prepared.
12. To follow and complement training programs and conduct training sessions.
13. To establish and maintain good guest relations, and do greeting and smile when face guest
14. Retain and groom staff by hotel grooming policy
15. To check all employees regularly for cleanliness appearance and awareness of pride in their personnel hygiene and in their uniforms.
16. To have cleanliness appearance as well as good hygiene and some clean uniform.
17. To wear name tag on your uniform.
18. To wear chef’s hat.
19. Do not wear watch, bracelets and bangles.
20. Do not wear fanciful rings (can have only one wedding ring).
21. Do not wear fanciful earrings (ladies can wear only one pair of earrings and guys are not allowed to wear earrings).
22. To have a positive attitude working.
23. To build and maintain a strong and efficient team.
24. Personable and pleasant to deal with. Guest-driven, friendly, reliable and diplomatic, fair and approachable.
25. High degree of integrity. Strong supervisory skills. Nurtures and develops employees, encouraging innovation.
26. Understands and respects local cultural, able to adapt to changing environment.
27. To maintain a high customer service orientation by approaching the job with the customers in mind.
28. To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
29. To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
30. To be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements.
31. To maintain high team spirit by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
32. To contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational / environmental procedures in the hotel.
33. To performs duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
34. Follow up the temporary task by superior instructions on time
35. The department reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
36. Execute the project responsible in the hotel project team(s).
37. Ad hoc assignment from the hotel management.