Under the general guidance of the Asst/ Chief Steward, within the established policies & procedures of Hilton, oversees & supervises all aspects of stewarding operation during a shift. The Steward Supervisor ensures that the cleanliness, hygiene and sanitation of all kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are maintained in accordance to established quality standards.
1. Responsible for supervising the stewards in the performance of their job, in the shift he/she is assigned.
2. Assists the Chief Steward in controlling on a daily basis the following:
Level of sanitation standard in kitchen areas, equipment, utensils and equipment.
Breakage and Loss of equipment
厨房的卫生标准 如 厨房设备，厨房用具
4. Responsible for providing functional assistance to the stewarding team during operations.
5. Responsible for providing sufficient equipment which are in accordance to sanitation standards and in good condition, to the outlets and kitchen sections,
6. Responsible for ensuring sufficient cleaning supplies and equipment to operate the stewarding section, During a shift.
7. Responsible for the results in the implementation of the cleaning schedule.
8. Assigns specific tasks to team during a shift.
9. Takes the daily inventory and requisition of cleaning supplies.
10. Attends all scheduled meetings and training sessions required for the position..
11. Reports accidents, incidents, breakage, loss and register breakage face to face with restaurant and kitchen to the Asst. Chief Steward at the end of each shift.
12. Records in the logbook, daily cleaning assignment and results.
13. Communicates effectively with superior and team.
14. Knows the daily, weekly and monthly cleaning tasks required of the stewarding section.
15. Checks the set-up and clearing of buffet set up for the outlets and banquet functions.
16. Inspection all areas of the kitchen, canteen, store rooms etc. for sanitation and working condition, at the start and end of the shift.
上班前和下班后 检查所有区域包括厨房，餐厅，库房等等 工作环境和卫生
17. Supervises and checks results of cleaning tasks scheduled during the shift.
18. Assists with the updating & reviewing of cleaning products and cleaning methods.
19. Follows up in operation, that established sanitation standards for kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are implemented consistently
20. Supervise team to control and avoid breakage of equipment and wastage of cleaning supplies.
21. Capable of performing all tasks in the stewarding section.
22. Capable of operating all the cleaning equipment in stewarding.
23. Checks the security of operating equipment storeroom daily.
24. Assists the Asst. / Chief Steward motivates a strong team amongst the stewarding team assigned in his/her shift.
25. Coaches, counsels and disciplines the stewarding team in accordance to Hotel’s Policies and Procedures
26. Reports to the Asst. / Chief Steward.
27. Coordinates with the kitchen team and service team in the performance of work.
28. Coordinates with the team of other departments for other Hotel activities.
29. Coordinates with shift engineers for repair and maintenance of equipment
30. The department reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
31. Execute the project responsibly in the hotel project team(s).
32. Ad hoc assignment from the hotel management.