This position is concerned with supervising group of cleaners to maintain the public area within the hotel premises in high cleaning standard constantly and maintain all the equipment are functional.
1. To distribute assignment to PA attendant.
2. To tour the entire public area in sequence.
3. To ensure proper cleaning, vacuuming are being done in the restaurant outlets, function rooms, lobbies and rest rooms.
4. To report any damage of carpet or furniture, etc. for immediate repairs.
5. To keep following up the repairing work until it has been completed.
6. To check equipment to assure they are functional, clean and properly stored.
7. To check all the rest rooms frequently to keep up a hygienic standard.
8. To arrange toilet attendants for standing by during the VIP function
9. To check back stairs to assure the cleanliness is maintained.
10. Checks soteam team members are neat and well presented at all times. Proper usage of chemical with minimum wastage.
11. Ensure the flowers and plants in good conditions, report to Executive Housekeeper if find any problems and inform the supplier to change it in time.
12. Ensure the PA storeroom is clean and that chemicals and tools are prepared well.
13. Check PAteam member’s grooming, personal hygiene and appearance.
14. Assist with the preparation of team member duty rosters.
15. Assist with team member training and development.
16. Supervise team member performance,Trains new and existing staff consistently.
17. Discipline staff when necessary.
18. Counsel staff and prevent work related problems.
19. Provide one to one instruction to associate members when required.
20. Ensures that staff uses and maintains cleaning equipment and machines in a proper way. Cleaning equipment and machine are to be stored and good working condition.
21. Schedules and supervises the scrubbing and shampoo of carpet /upholstery in his areas of responsibilities.
22. Ensure the flowers and plants in good conditions, report to Executive Housekeeper if find any problems and inform the supplier to change it in time.
23. Maintains daily public area logbook, sign out and hand-over to following Shiftleader.
24. Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests.
25. Carry out other tasks as directed by your supervisors.
26. Record status of daily attendance for all PA team members.
27. Keep good communication with other departments.
28. Deliver high quality service to guests.
29. Ensure guest needs and reasonable requests are met.
30. Adhere to hotel cleaning and maintenance programs.
31. Ensure a high level of cleaning is maintained in your work area.
32. Abide by the Hotel’s Policies and Procedures, Hilton Code of Business Conduct and the hotel’s team member Handbook.
33. The management reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
34. Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.