1. Attend to all continental club floor guests which include room assignment, room check, amenities requisition, registration card printing, room key issuing, stand-by for guest arrival, registration and escorting guest to the room.
2. Interact with all guests to create a warm and friendly ambience, obtaining feedback of hotel services from guests.
3. Assist the Club Lounge during meal period to ensure all guests are attended to promptly, possessing full knowledge of Club Lounge operations.
4. Manage the Continental Club Business Centre, provide secretarial support to guests when required.
5. Assist in appeasing irate guests, help to resolve any conflicts for hotel guests on the Continental Club Floor and feedback to Assistant Manager.
6. Monitor daily guest departures ensuring all extension of stays are supported by either credit card pre-authorisation or further deposit collected from guest.
7. Monitor and follows up on in-house guest with high outstanding balance to ensure settlement of outstanding bills.
8. Complete other duties as assigned.
Education: Tertiary Education
Certification: Certification in Front Office procedures
Experience: 1 years Front Office experience in a international hotel
Other: Good oral and written English proficiency, strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate with all levels, possess analytical and problemsolving abilities.