1. As directed by Director of Marcom, responsible in the design and artwork of the hotel collateral material and other graphic work that are required and relevant to sales & Marketing of hotel and services. Coordinates between the hotel and its suppliers to ensure all works are in line with MI International standard and are completed on time. Assists the Public Relation Manager with all daily responsibilities and special tasks as directed. Good contacts with local, domestics and international media，building a solid presence in the market by maintaining good relationship with the press and the local community. Assis supervisors the Public Relations department to ensure all daily tasks are completed in a timely fashion. To protect the correct image and positioning of the hotel and Brand by meeting corporate standards in all collateral and advertising material. To develop and follow through in public relations activities and be responsible for the production of promotional materials, press kits and arrange press and media coverage. Works with the Director of Marcom in achieving the W Xiamen ’s market positioning and revenue goals. Provides support and advice to the Director of Marcom in strategic planning and overall business goals relating to Sales & Marketing issues of the brand and the hotels. Protects and guards’ Corporate standards, Brand integrity and Hotels image.
2. Love the “W” brand and lifestyles, passion with the new market trend, always looking for WHAT’S NEW, WHAT’S NEXT.
3. Knowledge and experience in Internet and e-commerce.
4. Ability to use computer graphic, photo imaging, publishing and editing software.
5. Knowledge and experience in IBM & McIntosh.
6. Good photographic skill.
7. Ability to work long and unusual hours
8. College graduate.
9. Min 2-3 years experience in similar capacity in hotel industry or in graphic design field.