The Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake is looking for Public Area Attendant / Senior Public Area Attendant who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
► Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
► Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
► Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
► An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
1. Greets guests and escorts them to their rooms. Delivers luggage to room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive. Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups. (40%)
2. Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assisst customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. (20%)
3. Greets all guest passing through lobby and offers them assistance. (10%).
4. Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
5. Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (10%)
6. Performs errands for guests and the hotel that may require local travel off of the hotel property. (5%)
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
1. College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
2. Requires good reading and oral in the English language.
3. Mandarin speaking is a must and work authorization in China is required
Join us and Enjoy…
► An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
► Best-in-industry training
► Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
► Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
► Employee service awards
► Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
Official Website: http://jobs.fourseasons.com/
Very East: http://job.veryeast.cn/784080