• Reports directly to and communicates with the General Manager on all administrative matters
• Maintains the utmost confidentiality and discretion when handling business affairs
• Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with Department Heads and other inter-departmental secretaries as appropriate
• Supervises the work of the Executive Office staff (Secretaries, Receptionist, Messengers, Drivers)
• Day-to-day secretarial work to include typing, filing, faxes and telephone etc.
• Distribution of memos, letters and other information etc.
• Arranging internal / external appointments
• Handling reservation as requested
• Translating incoming letters, documents, articles by request
• Provides pertinent information on socio-political matters
• Storing and keeping all confidential information
• Preparing monthly operational results for meetings with other hotels
• Taking minutes of Department Heads /Ex.Com meeting as requested
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company