The Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake is looking for Chinese Restaurant (Jin Sha) Hostess who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
▶ Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
▶ Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
▶ Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
▶ An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
1. Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
2. Set up host/hostess stand, review guest reservation and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
3. Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
4. Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
5. Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
1. High school education or equivalent experience.
2. Requires good reading and oral in the English language.
3. Ability to communicate professional and accurately via telephone.
4. Mandarin speaking is a must and work authorization in China is required
5. Six to twelve months of restaurant, food and beverage, or equivalent experience is required.
Join us and Enjoy…
▶ An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
▶ Best-in-industry training
▶ Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
▶ Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
▶ Employee service awards
▶ Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
Official Website: http://jobs.fourseasons.com/
Very East: http://job.veryeast.cn/784080