1.Can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗?
2.May I speak to***?
我可以和某某讲话吗?
3.I am calling you to thank you for the interview yesterday.
我打电话是为了感谢你昨天为我安排的面试。
4.It`s thoughtful of you to call me again.
你能再次打电话过来,想得真周到。
5.I am just calling to say thanks for the interview.
我打电话是为上次的面试向您表示谢意。
6.We have narrowed it down to you and two other candidates.
我们已经把范围缩小到你和另外两个应聘者了。
7.Do you have any questions we didn`t cover in the interview?
上次我们面试时有没有没有被提及到的问题要问?
二、场景对话
对话一:
I: Hello, *** company, Can I help you?
你好,这里是***公司,您需要帮助吗?
A: Hello, May I speak to Mrs. Smith?
你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?[FS:PAGE]
I: This is Mrs. smith, May I have your name?
我就是史密斯,你叫什么?
A:This is sun, and I interviewed with you yesterday.
我是小孙,昨天和你面试过。
I: Hello, Mr. sun.
你好,孙先生。
A: I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview yesterday.
昨天你给了我面试的机会,我特意打电话向你表示感谢。
I: You are welcome, Mr. sun.
不用客气,孙先生。
A: I really enjoyed meeting with you.
我非常高兴和您见面。
I: You certainly made a good impression on me, as well.
你也给我留下了非常好的印象。
A: I am very interested in this position.
我对这个职位非常感兴趣。
I: We`ll be making the decision by the end of this week and we`ll contact you as soon as possible.
我们会在本周末做出决定的,到时我们会和你尽快取得联系的。[FS:PAGE]
A: Well, thank you for your time and consideration again.
好的,再次感谢您的时间和考虑。
I: You are welcome.
不用客气。
对话二:
A: Hello, this is Sun Lin. may I speak to Mrs. smith?
你好,我是孙林。我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
I: This is Mrs. smith. Can I help you?
我就是史密斯,需要什么帮助吗?
A: I am calling to say thank you for the interview yesterday.
我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢意的。
I: You are welcome. I am very impressed by your capability.
不用客气,你的能力给我留下了深刻的印象。
A: Is there anything I should do?
我还需要做些什么吗?
I: No, Nothing. It`s thoughtful of you to call me again.
不用,你能再次打来电话,已经想得很周到了。
A: Thank you. Please call me at any time if you have any questions.
谢谢你,如果你有什么问题,请随时打电话给我。[FS:PAGE]
I: OK, I will. do you have any question?
好的,我会的。还有问题吗?
A: No, Thank you. Goodbye.
没有了,谢谢你,再见。
I:Goodbye.
再见。
对话三:
A: This is Sun Lin. Is this Mrs. smith speaking?
a: 我是孙林,您是史密斯女士吗?
I: Yes, what can I do for you?
是的,您有什么需要帮助的吗?
A: I just want to call and say thank you for letting me interview yesterday.
我只是想打个电话对您昨天给予我面试机会表示感谢。
I:You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
孙先生,不用客气。
A: And I also want to know what the status is of the position.
我还想问一下目前这个职位的状况。
I: Sorry, we haven`t made the decision at all. but we should be making the decision by the end of this week. and we`ll get in touch with you once we make it.
不好意思,我们还没有做出决定。但我们会在周末之前做出决定的,到时我们一做出决定就通知你。
A: Do you have any questions we didn`t cover in the interview?
您还有上次我们面试时没有提到的问题要问吗?[FS:PAGE]
I: No.
没有了。
A: Thank you, I am looking forward to hearing from you. bye-bye.
谢谢,我等待着您的消息。再见。
I: Thank you for the calling. bye-bye.
再见。
三、注意事项
电话或书面致谢时,切记要注意言辞,不要让面试官认为你是在逼迫他马上做出决定,通常只要表示出自己的谢意以及期望就可以了。
常用的句型有
1.I just want to call and say thank-you for the interview.
我对这个职位非常感兴趣。
2.I am just calling to thank you for the interview.
我非常希望能得到这个职位。
3. I am very interested in this position.
我渴望得到这份工作。
4. It`s thoughtful of you to call me again.
你再次打电话给我,考虑得真周到。
5. Do you have any questions we didn`t cover in the interview?
你还有我们面试中没有提到的问题吗?
6.Thank you for the call/mail/.
谢谢你打电话/寄信给我。