Main Responsibilities 主要职责:
1. Ensure the normal operation of the kitchen. Conduct daily operations briefings with the Kitchen.
2. Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage products and services by hotel.
3. Provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees follow the example.
4. Ensure that he /she is fully aware of market needs and trends and that the hotel’s product and service meet the demands.
5. Ensure that employees are educated and discover seasonal and new products on the market.
Job Profile 任职资格：
1. English – excellent oral and written skills, master the technical of catering.
2. Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
3. Rich food and beverage expertise and superb cooking skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors.