1. Execute all assigned tasks as directed and delegated from his or her wok 1.
2. Supervises pastry preparation shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
3. Performs all duties of kitchen associates as required.
4. Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
5. Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
6. Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
7. Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal (Health Department) regulations.
8. Supports procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
9. Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.