The Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake is looking for Chinese Restaurant (Jin Sha) Junior Captain who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
▶ Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
▶ Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
▶ Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
▶ An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
1. The ability to offer guests an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness.
2. The ability to anticipate and service of guests requirements before requests are necessary.
3. The ability to serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
4. The ability to be familiar with the wine list and in wine and beverage service including stemware used and appropriate garnishes.
5. The ability to complete opening and closing sidework as assigned and have all tables set according to standard.
6. The ability to present menus and explanations for all menu items as well as specials of the day.
7. The ability to greet each guest promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, a smile and good posture.
8. The ability to participate in each meal service, knowing how to set up for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All menu items and preparation and service standards for all items.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
1. College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
2. Requires good reading and oral in the English language.
3. Ability to communicate professional and accurately via telephone.
4. Mandarin speaking is a must and work authorization in China is required
5. One to two years previous experience in a line, supervisory or senior server position in Food & Beverage.
Join us and Enjoy…
※ An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
※ Best-in-industry training
※ Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
※ Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
※ Employee service awards
※ Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
Offical Website: http://jobs.fourseasons.com/
Very East: http://job.veryeast.cn/784080