1. Be familiar with the layout of the hotel and memorize the preferred route for escorting guests
2. Assist with heavy packages, coats, suitcase, etc. being alert to give assistanc courteously and quickly, before having to be asked
3. Welcome guests at the main entrance, offering the greeting appropriate to the time of day taking particular note of repeat guests and Priority Club members
4. Assist arriving and departing guests by opening and closing car and taxi doors ;
5. Guide the guest to the Front Desk and wait behind the guest during the check-in. Keep eyes on the Front Desk Clerk who provides the signal for you to step forward and receive the room and rooming booklet from the Front Desk Clerk. Without delay, escort the guests accordingly.
6. Provide information to guests about the hotel facilities and services
7. Manage the key system securely
3. 在正门处欢迎客人，按具体时间段向客人发出合适的问候，特别要注意常客和忧悦 会会员。
5. 将客人引至前台并在其办理入住手续时在其身后等待。在看到前台接待员的示意 后上前从前台接待员处取得房间号和房卡，然后立即护送客人至其房间。
1. Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent. 6 months experience in guest service or customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.